WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE Effective September 14, 2020
2. MODIFICATIONS We reserve the right in our sole discretion to revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time. Any and all such modifications are effective immediately upon posting and apply to all access to and continued use of the Website. You agree to periodically review the terms and conditions in order to be aware of any such modifications and your continued use shall be your acceptance of these. The information and material on this Website, and the Website may be changed, withdrawn or terminated at any time in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is restricted to users or unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. SECURITY Users are responsible for obtaining their own access to the Website and for the Website’s availability and performance. Users are required to ensure that all persons who access the Website through a user’s internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and comply with them. Users are responsible for any security breaches or performance issues relating to accessing the Website. The Website including content or areas of the Website may require user registration. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. We are not liable for acting on incorrect information you provide us, deliberately or negligently. You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of this Website including without limitation: (a) accessing content and data that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the security and/or authentication measures which are not authorized; (c) restrict disrupt or disable service to users, hosts, servers or networks; (d) illicitly reproducing TCP/IP packet header; (e) disrupting network services and otherwise disrupting Website owner’s ability to monitor the Website; (f) use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website; (g) introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; (h) attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack, flooding, mail bombing or crashing; and (i) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
5. MINORS Parents should consider using commercially available parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) to assist them in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at www.cybersitter.com, www.netnanny.com or other analogous sites providing information on such protections. (Note: The preceding links are provided for information purposes only.)
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY You understand and agree that the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, code, text, displays, graphics, photographs, video, audio, design, presentation, selection, and arrangement, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected in all forms by intellectual property laws including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights. The Company name, Seasky International Light Show, the Seasky International Light Show Logo and Font, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, images and slogans are pending trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. Other names, logos, product and service names, designs, images and slogans mentioned or which appear on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. Use of any such property, except as expressly authorized, shall constitute a violation of the rights of the property owner and may be a violation of federal or other laws and could subject the violator to legal action. You may only use the Website for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not directly or indirectly reproduce, compile for an internal database, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, in any form or medium whatsoever except (a) your computer and browser may temporarily store or cache copies of materials being accessed and viewed; (b) a reasonable number of copies for personal use only may be printed keeping any proprietary notices thereon, which may only be used for non-commercial and lawful personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution of any kind on any medium whatsoever; (c) user copies may be downloaded with any proprietary notices intact, for your own personal, noncommercial use, conditional on your agreement to be bound by our end user license agreement for such downloads; (d) in the event social media features on services including by not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, and other similar platforms are provided with respect to certain content are on our site, you may take such actions as our site permits for such features. Users are not permitted to modify copies of any materials from this site nor delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. You have no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or to any content on the Website, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
(d) Involve, provide or contribute any false, inaccurate or misleading information that is likely to cause physical, mental or reputational harm to another individual or corporation; (e) impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity including, without limitation, by using email addresses, or screen names associated with any of the foregoing; (f) You may not use the Website or Content for commercial purposes. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, distribute, resell or exploit any portion of the Website and/or Content or use the Website and/or Content for any other purpose other than your personal, private, non-commercial purposes;(g) include engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability; (h) You agree that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website and/or Content or any computer system or networks connected to the Website and/or Content, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Website and/or Content; (i) promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act; or (j) Give the impression that they originate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case. Any violation of the above terms is strictly prohibited and can result in the immediate revocation of any licenses granted to you to use the Website and may constitute violations of law.
8. MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT We have no obligation, nor any responsibility to any party to monitor the Website or use. We undertake to review material that you or other users inject into the Website on a regular basis. We cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been injected and we have no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any malicious third party.
9. NO RELIANCE The content on our Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. Your use of the Website is at your own risk and the Company has no responsibility or liability whatsoever for your use of this Website.
10. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES For your convenience, this Website may provide links or pointers to third party sites. We make no representations about any other websites that may be accessed from this Website. All statements and/or opinions expressed in any such third party content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. If you choose to access any such sites, you do so at your own risk. We have no control over the contents of any such third party sites, and accept no responsibility for such sites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. The Company is not responsible for the content, business practices or the privacy policies of the third party linked sites, including but not limited to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information that these sites may collect. You are subject to any terms and conditions of such third party sites. Such links to third party sites from the Website, may include links to certain social media features that enable you to link or transmit on your own or using certain third party websites or certain limited content from this Website. You may only use these features when they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content identified. Such features and links to third party sites are subject to any additional terms and conditions we may provide with respect to such features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, though you may create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage if it is made explicit you are doing so and provide a clear way to find our homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Conditions of Use and User Submissions and Site Content Standards. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to immediately stop.
13. JURISDICTION The owner of the Website is based in the Province of Ontario in Canada. We provide this Website for use only by persons legally permitted to access services, Websites, and make purchases of goods and services in the Province of Ontario in Canada. This site is not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use, or purchases of the type this Website offers, is not permitted. If you access the site from outside Canada you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction.
14. DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY AFFILIATES NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR ENDORSEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY AFFILIATES NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files or data available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are solely and entirely responsible for your use of the Website and your computer, internet and data security. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OVERLOADING, FLOODING, MAILBOMBING OR CRASHING, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS FOUND OR ATTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF PRIVACY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PARTY WAS ALLEGEDLY ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON, THE WEBSITE, ANY LINKED WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, NOR ANY SITE CONTENT, MATERIALS, POSTING OR INFORMATION THEREON.
15. INDEMNIFICATION To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to your breach of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, your User Submissions, third party sites, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions.
16. COPYRIGHT We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of allege copyright infringement. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “Website”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). The written notice (the “Notice”) must include substantially the following: (a) Your physical or electronic signature. (b) Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works. (c) Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, postal code, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address). (d) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law. (e) A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate. (f) A statement, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Our designated Copyright Agent to receive Notices and Counter-notices is detailed under NOTICES, below. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages including costs and all legal fees, disbursements and charges.
18. NOTICES This website is operated by Seasky International Light Show and its mailing address is 10215 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls, ON L0S 1K0. Notice can be sent to the above address or through our e-mail addresses as posted on the Website. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the above-noted address. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to Seasky International Light Show.